Next Tournament

Holiday Greetings / FIDE+ACP people visiting me now thru Wed.

Happy Easter and Passover to chess friends in the area.

The joint commission of FIDE and the Association of Chess Professionals, of which I am a member, are holding a final round of meetings in Davis Hall on the UB North Campus through Wednesday. This will include a public demonstration of my statistical anti-cheating system at 10am on Monday in 338 Davis Hall. Five people from Israel, Italy, Russia, France, and Germany are visiting.

I've been ferociously busy with other things even besides the prominent blog in my field which I co-manage---this recent post featuring Bruce Pandolfini may be of interest. I am sorry this has prevented me from attending area events since last summer, but I have June 7-8 noted on my calendar.

---Ken R.

No comments:

Post a Comment