Next Tournament

Chess on TV?!

Are you kidding me? No, this is no joke. I just received the following email from Mr Charles Ferraro: "If you have Time-Warner Cable-Westfield, (or an antenna ) tune in your TV or DVR to the Local Access Channel (Access Channel 5) this Saturday, March 7th, from 9:00-10:00am to catch the Senior Report With Reed Powers Show. I will be appearing on Reed's show which will feature the Westfield Chess Club and Chess topics. Reed is Jim Powers' dad and a Chess Master, so he has a wealth of chess knowledge to share. I will be bringing a chess set, clock, and board for demonstrations. Reed asked me to encourage you all to call in during the show!! The telephone number is: (716) 753-5225. This could be your chance to ask a Chess Master some interesting questions."

1 comment:

  1. Wow. This is very interesting news. I will watch it for sure.

    ReplyDelete