Next Tournament

Will you be representing the USA?

Unfortunately our beloved Buffalo Sabres did not beat Canada's Capital City team yesterday as we all had hoped. However, perhaps, you can get some measure of revenge by taking on our over the border rivals this weekend in chess! There will be once again an excellent event at the Niagara Falls Canada Shriner's Club this Saturday and Sunday. Last year John Dolan, Rev. Marijan Procyk, and I attended. I will once again be going. Who is with me? Who's got my back? Come On! USA! USA! USA! Details regarding the tournament were in this prior post on our blog: http://buffalochess.blogspot.com/2007/01/niagara-falls-ontario-canada-open-march.html

2 comments:

  1. will try to be there

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry - will try to be there.
    Going to the retreat. Now I think you know who I am...

    ReplyDelete