Next Tournament

WARNER's Brother died!

Please keep Tom Warner and the Warner family in your prayers. Tom's brother died of cancer yesterday. We will have a card for the chess players to sign at the tournament. If you know of something that can help those in time of need, reach out and offer. We know that the Warner family has been struggling thru this illness for awhile. Help keep us their spirits with cards and acts of kindness thru this tough time. Thanks and God Bless! Hugs to your family tonite for good health, family and friends.

5 comments:

  1. Tom,

    Again, I wish to send you my condolences. He had battled for so long. I am sure he is in a better place.

    God bless him, you, and your family.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom,
    May the Lord bless you and your Family!
    May He place the soul of your brother where there is no pain, no sorrow, no mourning but life without end.
    Everlasting Memory!
    Marijan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom,
    My condolences to you and your family during this time. May his soul rest in peace.

    Harish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Condolences and prayer also from the Regans. I hope I get to know more of you better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for your kind words about my recent loss. Its nice to know that my friends were thinking of me and my brother. Thanks again and I'll see you at the next tournament!

    ReplyDelete