Next Tournament

New Format in Sardinia!

After a 2 month layoff the Sardinia first Saturday of the month tournaments are back starting this Sat. Aug 1st, with a new format. The adult section will now be G/60 instead of G/29. Hopefully this will attract more adults from the Buffalo and Bradford-Olean area. The specifics are: Adults: 3SS, G/60, Rounds 10:30am,1:00,3:00pm, EF: $20, Prizes based on entries. Late entries will have to take a half point bye in Rd 1 Scholastic: 1-4pm RR, EF $10, Trophy for 1st, everyone gets a prize!(Same as before) To register or for more info: Tom Warner 716-496-5230, warner689@roadrunner.com

2 comments:

  1. I hope to play
    id: 13247130

    I think this change is nice. This way, we now have 3 regular rated tournaments in a month. These combined with the 2nd sat in Rochester gives a tourney every weekend!! :) I hope to play in at least 2 , depending on my schedule each month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. With the time control changed to G/60 I think I will now try to play in these.

    ReplyDelete