Next Tournament

My Games at WNY & NPA Team Event

You should be able to analyze your own variations by moving the pieces as well. Apart from this, I tried to introduce comments in the text box. Some moves will have some sample comments from me. Slowly, I shall make this interface for posting games better. The easiest way for others to post their games using this interface, would be to copy this post and just replace the moves and comments. Round 1 - Harish Srinivasan (1730) vs Austin Kossow (694) 1-0 Round 2 - Fred Harris (1917) vs Harish Srinivasan (1730) 0-1 Round 3 - Ron Lohrman (1958) vs Harish Srinivasan (1730) 0-1

6 comments:

  1. I will not be coming wednesday Mar 5th to Wegmans. I am away, but I will be there at Marchand the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for games, Harish. Enjoyed last one.
    Will not be at Marchand. GL there.
    Marijan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harish,

    Well done! Thanks for posting your games. I learn much from them.

    Nice to have you on our team. Since, you had to leave early, I picked up your second place trophy. Sorry I can't give it to you this Wednesday as you wiill not be there.

    Keep up the training, as 2000+ is not out of reach for you. Love to see you break 1800 at the Marchand this weekend. Good Luck and Happy Hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks.
    Mark, thanks to you for playing
    1.Nf3 against me during our last week Wednesday meet up. That forced me to do a little homework on that and that was what helped me in my second round game. I hope to see you at Marchand and I am sure you will have another +100 rating jump.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great games Harish, loved your excellent positional play in the second game.

    ReplyDelete
  6. good game i enjoyed it love to play you in chess some time nathan braasch

    ReplyDelete