Next Tournament

1st Annual Mayor's Chess Championships is this Saturday and Sunday!

Last call for Chess players to enter at the reduced entry fee of $45 (USD) vs $50 (USD) CASH at the door. June 9th and June 10th, 2007, Buffalo State College Student Union, 1300 Elmwood Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14222. 5 Round Swiss, Game 90, 1st round starts at 9:30am. Need full name, USCF Chess ID number, USCF rating and Section desired for participation.
In the Open section: 1st Place is guaranteed $200, 8 Grand Prix points, and The Mayor's Cup, while 2nd Place $100 guaranteed and 2 USCF Grand Prix points. All participants must be or must become a USCF member to participate. Can join at the site, however, payment for USCF memberships on site is cash only. Comment here for advanced registration, confirmation of entry with check or cash payment. Advance entries are greatly appreciated!
Please note that the name of the event has changed and further details are available at the following link http://www.uschess.org/directories/tnmtsearch/tlaweb.php?tla_seq=575&tla_id=QueenCityChessChampionship2007

5 comments:

  1. I plan on participating.

    Dr. Mark Mieth 12975121 1332 U1400

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might play with 2 rounds bye. I am talking about 1st and 4th. Wonder is that possible.

    Marijan Procyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking forward to this but my boss is short shifted at work so I have to work. Good luck to all members who do participate though!

    - Peter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be playing. John Dolan/12998282

    ReplyDelete
  5. Procyk has 2 round byes, I will expect to see you in Rounds 2, 3 and 5, if I am reading this correctly that you would like a bye for rounds 1 and 4.

    ReplyDelete